Easy to use
Taking Lessons From ‘Bratty Rich Kids’ – The Rich 16 Year Old
If you can get past the insulting, insinuating and altogether hollow advertising ploy from The Rich 16 Year Old, then you might just find some useful strategies to help you in your own business ventures.
Part of Rich 16 Year Old’s success can be attributed directly to their “in your face” marketing strategy. Take this line from their website for example:
“It’s Time To Bite The Heads Off Your Competitions, Chop Away Their Remains, And Spit On Their Dead Corpse.”
Not exactly subtle…. Is it?
Their overall message and advertising strategy seems to be aimed at a younger market; namely, people under the age of 25. And for the most part their strategy seems to be working out quite well. They are producing a lot of sales, generating a significant amount of traffic and getting pretty good customers reviews to boot.
The main selling points of the Rich 16 Year Old system are:
- How to write great ‘Adword’ ads consistently
- 4 great ways to drive traffic to your product, without Pay Per Click
- Tested and effective marketing strategies
- 5 great Twitter tips
- 9 rules of a successful PPC campaign.
- A better system for evaluating digital products on ClickBank
- Good advice on how to manage you PPC program, and when to give it the axe
- The magic 45 method – a potential product has to get 45 out of 66 points or better in order to have the necessary sales potential
- You will learn the exact number of sales needed to turn a profit
- When to stop trying to sell a product
Most of the information that The Rich 16 Year Old has to offer is similar to the information that you might possibly find on other ClickBank-based marketing assistance sites. The main difference it seems, (as reported by their customers) is in their super easy-to-follow materials. For people that are new to the affiliate marketing game, this site has a lot of useful tips that will keep you from making too many mistakes.
This product should be appealing and useful for beginners and younger participants in the ClickBank and PPC markets. If you understand the basics that thee types of programs have to offer, rich16yearold.com isn’t going to be able to offer you much more than any other site out there. Their methods ‘are effective’, but the real pull of the site seems to be related to the ease of use of their training materials. There is nothing particularly new about the materials presented, it’s mostly the same proven methods that other competitors are offering to their customers, but with a more ‘in your face’ marketing campaign tacked on. You can find them on the web at: http://www.therich16yearold.com
I’ve included a few YouTube reviews